Gargoyle Consulting Club
The University of Chicago's Gargoyle Consulting Club (GCC) is a platform for PhDs, MDs, JDs, Master's, and Post-docs who are interested in transitioning to a career in management consulting. We strive to foster a community of people curious to explore the career path of management consulting, and strive to help our members better engage with the those from the consulting community. To join our emailing list, please go the the UChicago listserve and look up "grad-consulting".
Please feel contact us if you wish to join or have any questions.
Sign Up Links
The GCC will host regular practice cases on Sundays at 3pm in Stuart Hall, Room 104, located at 5835 South Greenwood Avenue Chicago, IL 60637. If you are interested, please sign up on the link above. To see the current club contact list, please check out our internal page. Please contact us, or show up to one of our events to get the password.
Throughout the year the club does a variety activities, all of which fit a timeline for advanced degrees interested in pursuing a consulting career path:
- Consulting Introduction Mid January we start our workshop series hosted by Pam Shilling, CEO of Arch Career Partners
- Case Studies Regular Seasonal Case Study Practice Sessions. If interested, please click here to sign up.
- Networking Coffee Chats and a community of people who can help you pursue consulting as a career option
- Community As a Recognized Student Organization, GCC strives to foster an engaged community of UChicago students who are interested in pursuing consulting and to learn about all of the opportunities that can come from this career path
- Case Competitions We strive to put on a yearly case competition, with our inaugural competition in 2017. See the case competition archive here.