Northwestern University’s Advanced Degree Consulting Alliance is hosting its 2nd annual Advanced Degree Consulting Summit (ADCS) on July 22nd, 2016. It is an opportunity for advanced degree students (PhD, MD, JD, Postdocs) to network with representatives from consulting firms and discover how the field engages the transferable skills that advanced degree candidates have in a multitude of industries. Whether you are graduating within the quarter or a first-year graduate student interested in seeing what employment options are available outside of academia, the summit is a wonderful way to meet other like-minded, forward-thinking students.
Highlights of this year's summit:
- Firms including Mckinsey and BCG will present
- Learn the way to crack a case from BCG case competition winner this year
- Opportunity to submit your resume for screening
- Cocktail networking party after the summit, it's a chance for you to meet consultants and other students who share the same career interests
Schedule of the event:
- Registration and pre-networking (Lurie Baldwin Auditorium): 3-4pm
- Welcome and firm presentations (firms: BCG, McKinsey, and Exponent): 4-4:45pm
- Case presentation: 4:45pm-5:30pm
- Recruiting reception and happy hour (Ivy Hotel rooftop): 5:30pm-8:00pm
Attendees also have the option to provide a 1-page resume for sponsoring firms. To submit, please send in ADCS2016_LASTNAME_FIRSTNAME.PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “ADCS 2016 resume.”
Please click the link below to buy a ticket.
For more details about the event, please go to the summer summit website.